Friday, December 21, 2012

Yummy CHRISTmas Snack.

Holy CHRISTmas cow!!!  Imagine this:
popcorn, white chocolate, M&Ms, and
pretzels lovingly stirred together and topped
with CHRISTmas sprinkles.  Yessiree! It
is pretty.darn.yummy.  We are now rolling
around the floor in a sugar coma!!!  This
looks like a yummy CHRISTmas beach
snack to me!!!

On the Mike side: A pretty difficult day 
as his ashes were delivered today. They
will be buckled in safely by me as we
make our way down I-15 to one of our
family's most favoritist places.  It seems 
as though the days get more difficult before
they begin to get better.  I do know that
it has been said that joy comes in the
morning!!  I am really anticipating that!!

"We are pressed on every side by troubles,
but we are not crushed and broken.  We
are perplexed, but we don't give up and quit."
-2 Corinthians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment