Wednesday, December 19, 2012

'tis the Season.

 CHRISTmas most certainly has a different
feel around our home this year.  It is so
difficult to grasp the concept that two people
who were celebrating with us last year at
this time are now celebrating with Jesus.
 Truthfully, we haven't established whether
or not having CHRISTmas "right now" was
a blessing or not.  Usually on December 20,
we are sugar cookied out, over stimulated
with all of the CHRISTmasing, and ready
to dive into the gifts.  
 CHRISTmas will be most definitely
celebrated differently this year as we
get ready to load up the sleigh and
head to Laguna . . . one of our family's
most definite hot spots.
 We all immediately agreed celebrating at
home just didn't seem possible this year.
I am excited to get to the beach, snuggle 
with my crew, and listen to what God has
for us during the CHRISTmas season.
While we are celebrating differently for
our family . . . we have most definitely not
lost sight of the fact that it is our Jesus who
is the true reason for the season and cling
to His many, many promises.  We are one
blessed family and so grateful for our 
many, many blessings!!!

"The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped."
-Psalm 28:7

1 comment:

  1. That will be a sweet time for your family. You won't be far from me but I know this is not the time to connect.
    Have a blessed time. I am thinking and praying for you.
    Many Blessings Sweet Jill....

    ReplyDelete