Monday, December 10, 2012

For My Heart . . .

Our pastor called and asked if I needed anything.
Our church family, extended family, and 
amazing friends have been so incredibly 
wonderful, I quickly responded "No".  
Thinking about it for a moment, I told him 
that I could really use an Ace bandage to
put around my aching heart.  One of my
best buddies, knew about that conversation
and slipped this into my hand before 
Mike's celebration yesterday.  My heart
certainly does ache . . . sometimes the pain
is almost unbearable, but I quickly remember
that my amazingly wonderful husband and
best friend is now present with his Jesus, out
of pain, and free of this Earthly life which is
but a mere blip in time.

Return quickly Lord Jesus.

"He heals the brokenhearted and binds up
their wounds."  Psalm 147:3

1 comment: