Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Tim and Jesus.

 Happy, happy birthday to my wonderful Tim!
You are such an incredible person!  Where
could I possibly begin; except to say that you
are so devoted to our family!  I am so grateful
and thankful for how you care for others and
make what is important to them important
to you.  I am so thankful how you love the
Lord which is demonstrated through your
unconditional acceptance for others.
 I consider you my friend.  We have been
through so much and have much
more to experience together!!!
 I am so excited that we were able to 
"celebrate" in one of our family's favorite
places. 
Tim, you are truly a blessing!  As we navigate
these new waters, I realize that we will 
establish new and different traditions and
am grateful that you are in for the long
haul.

Special birthday blessings 2-6!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 26! Happy Birthday Tim!

    I hope you are having a restful time with your boys....

    ReplyDelete