Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Little Nutcracker.

For DECADES my Mom and I have
had a running joke about going to
the Nutcracker.  She has NEVER,
EVER wanted to go and I ALWAYS
want to go.  Las Vegas has a gorgeous
new performing arts center and the
ballet will be there during the season.
I am so excited . . . my Mom invited
me to go and is treating!!!  She even
purchased this BEAUTIFUL ornament
to commemorate the event! As crazy 
as it seems for a go-cat like me, 
I really prefer to stay at home with 
our amazing boys rather than venture
out and go to CHRISTmas parties or
other places right now.  I find tremendous
comfort in our own home and never
find myself lacking for something to do.
As time goes on, I am sure that this 
will change, but for now, I would rather
do things with our boys and family
rather than venture out in that big 
world out there!!!
Friends are ALWAYS ALWAYS
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment