Saturday, December 29, 2012

Therapy . . . Jilly Style.

 Three quilts are in the hopper . . .
quilting is THE best therapy next
to family and friends.  I do so love
my people, they ALWAYS know
when to call, message, email,
stop by, or send a card through 
the mail. What have I ever done to
be so incredibly blessed.  Tonight
Cathy, Duane, Diane, and Anne 
came to over for dinner and cards.
They.are.THE.bestest on the entire
planet.  Forever friends are the
greatest treasure!!!
 I am excited about my new quilt
projects . . . They give me plenty of 
time to reflect and pray!!!
I am grateful for friends who remind
me that it was in my old life that
planning days, weeks, and months
ahead was possible.  Concentrating
on baby steps . . .  
I am so grateful for those who know
just what to say and when to say it!!
How could one of my besties know that
Wednesday night is the perfect night
for popsicles and Snickers bars . . . 
I tell ya . . . when it came to friends,
my Jesus sure poured them out
abundantly to me!!!  As I navigate such
unfamiliar territory, I am grateful that
I do not have to do so alone!!!

"Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle
of Christian friends by a good fire?"  -C.S. Lewis

1 comment:

  1. You make some beautiful quilts! That is an awesome way to have a little therapy.

    ReplyDelete