Saturday, December 22, 2012

Nutcracker.



I am still floating on clouds after watching
the Nutcracker ballet today with my Mom!
We had so much fun!!!  The ballet was
so beautiful . . . the costumes were past
amazing . . . the scenery and the snow
fall were breathtakingly incredible!!!
It was a great girlie day today for sure!
Boys avoid anything remotely named 
"The Nutcracker".  ;0)

We looked adorable, but our pics were
dark for some reason!!  You will just
have to take my word for it!!!!

Two days until CHRISTmas . . . truthfully,
it will be bittersweet when IT is all over.
Getting through this season has been 
pretty.darn.difficult.  I was just praying
with the boys before posting . . . as they
said, "We made it another day".

"When I pray, you answer me, and
encourage me by giving me the strength 
I need."  -Psalm 138:3

2 comments:

  1. When do you head out to Laguna? Praying for you during this season.
    I took Austin to the Nutcracker when he was about 7 or 8 and he told me, "Mom, NEVER again!" LOL!!! My girl loves it though.
    Blessings to you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you, my Kim! We are heading out Monday morning. We have such mixed emotions. You, my friend, must know that you are such an encouragement to me!! Even though it has been a while, we will pick up right where we left off. I covet your prayers and pray for you also.
    Special CHRISTmas blessings!!! XO

    ReplyDelete