Friday, December 7, 2012

Blessings Abound.

Still in shock, I find myself in utter
amazement at the awesome blessings
poured out upon our family during 
such a difficult time.  My boys
continue to amaze me every single
moment of how much they are like
their Dad.  Each of them demonstrate
different characteristics of him that
make me love them all the more!!
They are awesome and I am so very
grateful that they are mine!
There are so many that keep us 
lifted in prayer and those that just
keep showing up, letting me know
that the dawn will be there 
tomorrow.  One thing I do know for
certain is that God has it all figured
out and just hasn't shared His whole
plan with me yet.  Another thing I 
know is that we are one blessed
crew and even though I may not 
understand the whys and the 
therefores, my Jesus has the whole
thing under control . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment