Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Turkey Trot.

Seriously. Luke and I spent about FIVE hours
of our day helping Sam with his golf 
fundraiser of selling THANKSgiving turkeys!!
Super.crazy.story.

*Love that my boys help me ALL of the
time.
*Love being a close family!!!!!
*Maybe we share TMI, but I love it!!
*Love that we grow even closer in
tough times.
*Love that being a family means
that we are safe as long as we
have each other.
*Love that I live closer to all
of my family.
*Love that my little family loves
JESUS.
*Love that we have had so many
wonderful years of homeschooling
memories and experiences.
*Don't love that my boys have
grown up so fast.
*Love that they are AMAZING
young men!!
*Love that these boys love
their parents SO MUCH and
are not afraid to show it.

Loving the THANKSgiving
season . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment