Sunday, November 11, 2012

Family Sunday.

 I do so love my Family Sundays!!!  I get
excited started Wednesday about having
everyone over for dinner and all of my
boys around the dinner table.  Our weeks
are so busy and hectic.  All of the boys
have activities and commitments that
keep the front door swinging every moment
of the day.  We have made a commitment
to Family Sunday . . . no plans for anyone
and dinner together, at home, is a very
high priority.  We have made exceptions
to go visit friends who are sick or to
deliver a meal or dessert to the home of
a friend.  I am grateful for our time together
before the busyness of the week begins.
Before church this morning I put yummy
ingredients in the crockpot for Pizza Soup.
When we go home from church, I made
bread bowls that had oregano, basil, 
parmesan cheese, and garlic in the
dough . . . Yummy!!!

Only seven more sleep nights to go
and it will be Family Sunday again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment