Tuesday, November 27, 2012

My Office.

 When I am not tending to my family or
chores around our home, I can usually
be found in my office.
 My office has lots of my favorite things
in it and is the hub of LOTS of activity.
 It seems as though we have made some
pretty.big decisions in my office in the
short time since we have moved back home.
 Of course, Luke and I are in my office for
many hours each day homeschooling.
 I have TONS of schoolwork of my own!
 There is a space right next to this for
my Doctoral Degree.
 Someone in our home is ALWAYS
ironing . . . I spend many hours at
this ironing board preparing fabric
and quilts!!!
 Yep, everyone needs a space to call 
their very own!!!
 Sometimes Luke and I get cozy and
share the bench while he works away
on assignments and I sew on a quilt
or project.  Luke has been known to 
be poked with a pin or two during the
process.
 Just thinking about it . . . my office has also
served as Santa's Workshop and Command
Post Central for CHRISTmas wrapping
and gift preparation.
Love, love, love my office space.  I love it
even more that this is the very first place
that the kids report when they come home,
to check in with old Mom . . . just before
they hit the cookie jar.

My office . . . just.another.blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment