Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Strippin'!

Woohoo!  My new vintage CHRISTmas 
fabric jellyroll strips arrived today!!  You
can just imagine the little peck on the
cheek that I gave my FEDEX guy after
he delivered this bundle of joy right
to my doorstep!!  In between my other 
quilts, caring for hubs and the boys,
writing that dissertation, and caring for
our home . . . I am goin' to be strip piecing
a CHRISTmas quilt that will adorn our
home during the holidays!  CHRISTmas is
only 138 days away for those of you
who aren't counting!!!

Hubs had day one off today from our
clinical trial.  Tomorrow we will 
celebrate day number two off and then
on Friday we will resume the fun
with our five days on again.  I do
so love the five on two off schedule.
It allows us to catch up on all that we
missed while Dads was sleeping.  We
are thinking that the tiredness may have
subsided a tiny bit and are praying that
next week only gets better.  We are
more than grateful that his blood
pressure is now under control, allowing
us to participate in the clinical trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment