Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Recess. Snacks. Studying.


What goes better with homeschooling
than yummy, yummy snacks for
recess?!?  One of the biggest perks
of homeschooling is the snacks.
I do so love my boys.  I love baking.
What a great combination.  
Day 2 was amazing!  Luke and I
are already in a rhythm . . . just like
worn out shoes.  We really work
well together.  All of the boys are
on such different schedules.  The
kitchen is always hopping.  The 
front door is always opening and
closing.  Boys are buzzing up and
down the stairs.  Yep, I.love.it.

Prayers please!!  Our Dad's BIG PET/CT
scan is on Friday.  Many decisions 
will be made based on the results of
these tests.  We are also having a host
of other tests also, but the PET/CT is
the biggie.  Of course, we are having
our test on the Friday before Labor Day
weekend, so we will have to wait until
Tuesday morning for the results.  Many
including myself have VERY positive
thoughts about the results . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment