Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Summer 2012.

This time of year, I always begin to
get so excited for our new school year.
As I was preparing for next school 
year today, I began to think what a
fun . . . and different summer we have
had this year.  It all seems like a 
whirlwind in many respects and
cannot believe that we will settle
back into our fall routine within the
next couple of weeks.  It seems crazy 
that I will just have Luke with me
as the rest of the guys are all registered
for their college courses and will be
super busy with schedules of their
own.

Over the summer we have:
*accomplished a MAJOR move
*began to settled in at our
new church
*gotten reaccustomed to 100* plus
temperatures
*make new friends and cherish
old friendships
*began a clinical trial
*spent a wonderful week at
the beach
*said a tearful goodbye to
our Grampa
*missed, missing our Grampa
*lots of cozy days in our new
home being with our Dad
*tons of laughs as a family
*tears were included as we
began to face difficult facts
and harsh reality
*movies
*tons of chocolate chip cookies
*Sunday dinners
*Family Fridays
*camps
*golf
*swimming

It is hard to say goodbye to summer,
but I do love the fall and I love,
love, love my homeschooling and 
am so grateful that I have had the
opportunity to homeschool all of our
boys for a bazillion years.

No comments:

Post a Comment