Monday, May 16, 2011

The Squeeze.

For Mother's Day, Mike and the boys
gave me a gift certificate to this really
trendy breakfast restaurant that is
famous in Lake Tahoe and Reno!
"Squeeze In". This restaurant has the
best breakfasts and has even been
on a Throwdown Challenge with
Bobby Flay on the Food Network.
The menu is amazing and boasts a
bazillion choices. Of course, one of
my little darlings had to order #28,
"Dirty Dick". I however, opted for the
"Veggie Vigor" which was totally
awesome in its own right.
The atmosphere is totally "rad" . . .
hippie, 60's, nothing matches, items
hanging from the ceiling! Totally fun!!!
It truly takes FOREVER to decide what
to order from the pages and pages . . .
. . . of choices on the menu!!!
If you ever are trying to decide
what to get me for a little
momento . . . it is Squeeze
gift certificates for me!!!

After you use your gift certificate,
they recycle it. (Hip, I know.)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment