Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Flying the Trusses.

Wind and raindrops could not stop
our men as they were determined
to get a large portion of our
trusses as least stacked on our roof.
The crane was up at our new home
for 8 hours flying the trusses.
I seriously do not know how those
guys run around like little billy goats
up on the roof of the house without
even thinking about it.
I was just trying to take a picture from
our new stairway and I almost blew
over. Yet they were grabbing trusses
from the crane, hammering, and
working up there like it was not a
big deal at all.
It is going to be fun over the next
couple of days to see our new home
come to life with as more and more
of the trusses are stood up.
We are sooo excited! The view from my
new 'office' is absolutely amazing . . .
looks like a great place to write a
dissertation to me!!!

Trusses . . . I.love.'em.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment