Friday, May 27, 2011

Last Day of School!

Congratulations to the bestest students
EVER!! These boys are amazing and I
am so glad that they are mine, mine, mine!
These guys bless me all of the time
both in and out of school!! We had
a fan-tas-tic school year this year,
even though it is really just Luke and
I grinding it out together all day long.
Zach and Sam are both on their
own college schedules and demand
little to nothing of me. I.miss.it!
We had a fun little end of the
school year party with our
favorite In-n-Out burger and
Kung Fu Panda. I just cannot do
enough for these boys . . . they are
truly amazing and I am so proud
of all of their accomplishments!!!
Thanks for an awesome school year!!
Looking forward to year 2-0 next year!!!
We cannot wait to move into our brand
new school room just in time for school
to start next year!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment