Thursday, May 12, 2011

Action.

Oh, me . . . oh, my! Yes, there was ACTION
at 2485 Mountain Spirit Court today!
Our walls started going up!!!
It is so fun to watch them start putting
up walls, the house really starts to
come to life after weeks of concrete,
and plumbing, and heating, and all
of the other underground boring stuff!
It seems like you look at the plans
forever and try to imagine how everything
will look . . .
When the walls are up, it takes a little
while to get the true picture of how
the drawings actually come to life!!!
I am actually already in LOVE with my
bea-uuuu--tiful windows and view
from my kitchen sink, where I spend
a large percentage of my life!!!
My lovely island is going to face this way
and my awesome wood dining room
table is going to go right in front
of this window.

I love these pine trees, it is the reason
that we picked this building lot. This
window is going to frame the pine
trees like a picture. I was thanking
Jesus for the view already!!!
Pretty exciting to see our great room
come to life!! The boys have a great
room upstairs also, but I am excited
for great family times in this great room!!
(The kids are excited to have friends and
parties in this room also!!!)
Garages, garages, garages . . . yep, there
are plenty of those!!! We cannot wait
to start parking in a garage again!!
No more scraping snow off of windows
and doors that are frozen shut in the
mornings!! No more sticking our heads
out of the car to drive!!!
. . . gotta love a crane. Gotta love action!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment