Thursday, May 26, 2011

Final Paper.

While I am so in the mood to work on my
latest quilt . . .

or spend my Memorial Day weekend lazily
eating watermelon . . .
I will be working the.entire.weekend. on
my final Education Law paper.
Our professor gives each student an
individual scenario, mine surrounds
a student who has been drinking that shows
up to a senior dance, the principal suspects
he has been drinking, but is not certain.
. . . the student leaves the dance and ends
up crashing his car into a tree and is killed.
Is the administrator negligent?

Well, if you REALLY want to know, you
will be able to read my bazillion page
paper on this very situation.

Here's lookin' forward to Monday,
I'll be puttin' on the finishing touches
by then!!

Have fun celebrating your long weekend
in a very special way . . . and don't
worry about me type, type, typing
all.weekend.long.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment