Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's Here!

I think we are ready to start crackin'!
Our lumber arrived from the lumber
mill in Klamath Falls, Oregon. This
is the first load, with more to come.
It makes a girls heart jump to see all
of this beautiful wood, just knowing
that it will soon turn into bedrooms,
a great room, and a kitchen.
And oh, oh, oh, did I mention the
awesome grandkid's playroom?
Or the beautiful laundry room?
Or my private office?
Yep, we will soon be able to
see all of that when the straps
on this lumber are broken and
the guys get hustlin'!
Alberto is busy, busy, busy, backfilling
and compacting the dirt for the garage
areas. Mike is so excited for his workshop!!
(Do men get just as excited about such
things as girlie girls do over kitchens? I
definitely think so!)
I am still excited about the deer, the
train whistling, and birds chirping at
2485 Mountain Spirit Court.
Soon, perhaps today, the fellas will
start putting the "floor" on so that walls
can be put up! I do not know if I am
emotionally ready to see the walls
begin to form and stand up . . . It is a
pretty exciting process and seems like
a barn raising that takes place all at
once, right before your very eyes!!!!
Our Alberto . . . how we love seeing him
run that tractor around, getting ready for
exciting things like concrete, and nail guns,
and cutting lumber . . . oh, my!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment