Monday, January 30, 2012

I Heart Boys.

I could list about a bazillion reasons
that I LOVE my boys . . . They are
truly a blessing! It is so true that boys
and moms have a special bond. I am
ever.ever.ever so grateful that God
blessed me with this crew.
These are the bestest helpers and supports
on the ENTIRE planet!! They call to check
on me, make sure that their plans jive
with what is happening at home, ask
if I need anything when they are out and
about . . .
Even though they are "grown up"
they still don't cringe too much
when I smooch them in public!
I love how God made boys
so carefree and full of SO
much energy. Their steam seems
to build as the hours pass during
the day . . . It is so fun to corral
these guys at the end of the day to
hear about their exciting adventures.
( I am grateful that one of my boys
was super blessed with the gift
of photography!! Thanks Sam for
allowing me to steal your pix!)

I.am.truly.blessed.beyond.measure!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment