Monday, January 16, 2012

Gimme a "D".

Reading takes place during eating, showering,
praying, laundry, driving and sleeping. I am busily
preparing my dissertation proposal. The
literature review portion of the proposal must
be at least a million pages long. Needless to say,
there aren't many spare moments. I am learning
much about those amazing transformational
leaders in turnaround schools. Goodness,
I guess that it why that call it a dissertation,
there is a TON of information to discern for
certain and I will be busy gathering my own
as soon as my proposal and Scientific Merit
Review form is accepted along with the
Institutional Review Board application.

When house building is done and my
dissertation is complete . . . What is a
girl to do with herself??
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment