Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

With a great big hallelujah, I gladly welcome
2012! We are excited to embrace what the
Lord has in store for our little crew this year!
2011 was certainly a life-changing year
for our family! Personally, I have several
goals and aspirations for myself and
cannot wait to meet them head on!!

#1 Finish our home.
#2 Begin my dissertation courses
on January 9, 2012 with a December 2012
graduation.
#3 Take great care of my husband and
family both physically and emotionally.
#4 Reach out to others in our new
neighborhood and cultivate new
friendships.
#5 WORRY much LESS and PRAY
much HARDER.
#6 Be the kind of daughter,
granddaughter, wife, and mother that
Jesus would desire.
#7 Take more time to smell the
roses!!!

2012. Bring.it.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment