Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The C of O.

Okeedokee . . . We are approaching the
ever anticipated finish line. There are
essential items that must be completed,
in no particular order they are:

*dishwasher, hooked up ready to roll
*kitchen island in place and ON
*kitchen sink and faucet
*stairway handrails
*range vent in and ON
*a little more grading with the
tractor
*front door in and ON
*locks in place

Good news, water is running and
the toilets are flushing . . . Folks, we
are seriously days away from the
b.i.g. C of O. You will hear shouts
from the mountaintops when that
day occurs, hopefully this week,
probably next week . . .

While I sit and babysit, I mean
supervise the workers, I have been
extremely productive on what will
forevermore be referred to as "The
Big D", can I hear a drum roll please
for page 67, yes 67 . . . That means that
I have almost three chapters completed out
of five . . . Could it be possible that I will
finish "The Big D" before we complete the
house . . . Probably not, you see chapters
4 and 5 will be written AFTER I complete
my research which will take place over
the next six or seven months!!!

Meanwhile, my crew is doing great!
The boys have started back to school,
PTL!!! College classes resumed today
and we could not be happier!! I love
productivity!!! Mike continues to
gain strength while undergoing
aggressive chemotherapy regimens!!
Lemon cake cravings . . . not a problem!
Mike got super ambitious and whipped
up a yum, yum, yummy lemon cake . . .
The crew can always tell when Dad bakes
a cake, it has a THIN layer of frosting
as opposed to the THICK and GOOEY
"goop" that is lathered all over the
cakes that I bake!!

Here's to the C of O, "The Big D", and
lemon cakes baked by Dad!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment