Tuesday, February 22, 2011

PhD to Be . . .

Honestly! Earning a PhD is THE
hardest thing that I have EVER done
in my ENTIRE life.
(I realize that there were multiple
capitals in that sentence, but
mercy!)
My Nevada Teaching Certificate
expires on my birthday and I to
order a set of transcripts to send
in with my $80 smackers to renew
my teaching license.
Anyhow, the transcripts came today
and we all, and I do mean, we all
(as this is such a family effort)
had a moment when we read
the grades for the past 3 years of
hard, hard work.
My only panic came when Sam
realized that I had opened the
envelope. We have had several
times when the boys have had to
order transcripts and the envelope
could not be opened to be considered
official. Nevada Department of Education
considers them official with the
registrar's signature.
I like to keep it real!!

(It is crazy, but if you really want a
great look at these babies, double
click on the image and it will
be bigger than life.)

Praising God for EVERYTHING
during this little journey that we
are on! We are half way done!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment