Thursday, February 17, 2011

Merit Badge Fever.

Luke is busily working on the
brand new Scouting Heritage
merit badge. This badge celebrates
the 100th year of Scouting. Sam
and Zach did not have the opportunity
to earn this badge.
This is the first time that I have
been through this merit badge.
Most of them, I can do in my
sleep after working through
them with both Zach and Sam.
The camping merit badge is an
Eagle required badge and is
HUGE. It requires 21 days and
nights of camping, plus a bazillion
other requirements related to
the outdoors and camping.
I just love.love.love merit
badges . . . I will really be sad
when I don't have a boy to work
on them with. Scouting has really
been such a wonderful experience
for the boys and I am so grateful that
we have the opportunity to work with
them in the program.

Boy.Scouts.gotta.love.'em.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment