Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Funny Valentines.

We had so much fun continuing our
Valentine's Day celebration with heart-shaped
pizzas for lunch.
I am so thankful for my family and
appreciate so much all of the love
that they have for me and our
family.

Sam does so much for me! He is my
personal computer wizard, on call
24/7. I appreciate all of his hard
work in school and his dedication
to me and my efforts. Sam is such a
talented photographer, who willingly tries
to teach me how to use my camera so
that my pictures will look better.
He helps me keep this joint running
and is most definitely my right hand man.
We are so glad to have Zach home
and I am so grateful that he is
my resident chauffer and errand runner!
He helps so much around the house
even though he is so busy with his
own life and school work. I am blessed
that he is still willing to put up with me
and he is ever-ready to help with
what needs to get done around here.
My Luke is my cheerleader and ray
of sunshine. He is my backscratcher, foot
rubber, and neck massager. He and I
work hard together all day in school.
He listens to plenty of grumbling during
the day as I complete tasks in
grad school. He and I have tons of
fun laughing and joking as he quickly
brings me back to Earth about a
bazillion times a day, by saying
"Mom, you are overreacting" . . .
Could that ever possibly be true!
Those of you who know me that that
statement is true about every single
minute!!!

Loving.my.heart.day.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment