Saturday, February 12, 2011

Funky 2.

Oooooh! I think that I have to
say that I love Funky 2 as much has
his brother Funky 1. I love, love, love
my funky rocker and am so excited
that it is done!!!
In the wee hours of the night I have
found myself working on this puppy!
I find myself dreaming of funky
paintings to put on my rocker!
It has been really fun working on
it and I cannot believe that I found
the time to get him done!!!
I cannot decide if I love the
roses or the big polka dots
the bestest!!
This is only creating a monster . . .
Now I want to get a stool to paint
for my new study in our new home!
Even though I take a pretty tough
beating from the fam, I know that
deep, deep down inside they
love the funky rockers as much
as I do.
Luke wanted me to put his very
favorite chapter of the Bible on
the chair: Matthew 24.
That child simply cannot wait to
meet his Savior!
Sam and Zach did come by from
time and time and comment on
the progress . . .
Mike is "in" after I told him that
I looked some funky rockers up
on eBay that sold for more than
$500.

Looking at my newly painted
funky rockers makes me get
excited about our new front porch
on Mountain Spirit Trail.
I really, really, really cannot
wait to have them there.

Oh, yeah. Funky rockers . . .
must.love.'em.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment