Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Past Easter Family Fun.

Easter truly represents the time that we cherish most,
celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
We also enjoy getting together as a family!
Here are some cute pictures of Easter celebrations in
the past . . . my boys always LOVE it (not), when pictures
are posted from years past.
Yep . . . Luke still eats the ears of his Easter bunnies first.
I always appreciate how my kids smile when they do
not even have their eyes open yet!!! I will really
miss Tim this year . . . no matter how old you are, if you
live in our home, you still get an Easter basket!!
(I mailed Tim's to him on the ship!!)
Squirt gun fights . . . a great Easter activity.
Baking the Easter sugar cookies . . . a holiday tradition!!
(This Easter picture comes from when we were renting
homes before we built our new home.)
Easter in our RV . . . oh, joy!!!
My "bestest" helper . . . he is a perfectionist like his mother!!!
Some of my favorite "PEEPS"!!


No comments:

Post a Comment