Saturday, March 6, 2010

A Day on the Links.

We had a great day out on the golf course with Sam and Luke!!
(I had a brief "Sam Sighting".)
Sam and Luke had their monthly PVJGA golf tournament today!
Mike and I both walked with Luke for the entire tournament!! We
had a great time watching Luke golf with his friends.

Do you see that speck?? That is my Sam!! He has a three-hole
radius in which he will let me near him during tournaments. Not
really, but really, he golfs with the older golfers now and likes to
golf without us, me, nearby!! ;0)
Luke is a great golfer and has a great time out on the course
with his friends.
One thing about Luke . . . he loves whatever he is doing
at the moment: golf, basketball, or baseball. He loves all
sports.
I.am.blessed.beyond.measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment