Monday, March 8, 2010

Coughing and Popcorn and Academy Awards. Oh, My!

Seriously! This is the sickest that my little family and I have
been since I can remember. Without too many of the details,
the sore throat is crazy and the coughing . . . UNBEARABLE.
So, we all hunkered down on our leather couch, which could
be wiped down with alcohol afterwards, to watch the Academy
Awards. The boys and I look forward to watching the Academy
Awards all year long, Mike not so much. (Similar to my feelings
about the Super Bowl.)
Between eating a bazillion cough drops and drinking our
Arctic Freeze drinks from DQ, thanks Dad, we really did
have fun watching the awards. As soon as they were over,
we did not share our usual conversation about the final awards,
rather stumbled up to bed and were thankful that the day
was over . . . sad, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment