Saturday, November 21, 2009

She's Here!!!

My UPS man and I have this relationship! You see, whenever we have
a package delivery, which is a lot living here, our UPS man delivers
right on the spot . . . about 2:30p.m. or 2:45p.m.

I know, we are spoiled.
Yesterday, I waited and waited and waited for my special
delivery . . . my new BOSCH.
2:30p.m. came and went. 2:45p.m. came and went.
4:00p.m. came and went. 6:30p.m. came and went.
I was coming to the reality that my BOSCH was not coming.
HOWEVER, Sam had a sleepover at a friend's house.
I took him to his friend's house at 8:00p.m.
I had come to the conclusion that there would be no BOSCH
in my future today.
When I got home from taking Sam at 8:45p.m., I was busily
doing my usual "stuff" around the house.
I glanced over at the counter and . . . and . . . and there was my BOSCH
sitting right on the counter?!?

Mike and Luke said it could not have happened more perfectly.
As soon as I turned the corner, the UPS man came around the corner!!
Mike and Luke hurried and opened all the boxes and put the BOSCH on the counter.
They acted like business as usual when I came in the door and waited for me to
notice the BOSCH on the counter!!!!!!

By the time I was done reading all of the directions, it was almost 10:00p.m.
Well, of course, I HAD to bake something . . .
So, my assistant Luke and I made two batches of cinnamon rolls, clover rolls, and
bread bowls for our dinner tonight!!!!

One.lucky.girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment