Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lab Test CrAzInEsS!!!!!!!!!



1. I will n.e.v.e.r look at a lab order for blood work the same . . . EVER!
2. Tim went for a physical and a plethora of lab tests 8 days ago.
3. Tim gets a call at 9:00a.m. on Friday morning that Royal
Caribbean Lines was missing some ESSENTIAL lab tests and
he could not get on the ship without them.
4. No shower for me.
5. We IMMEDIATELY went back to our doctor.
6. Doctor orders new results.
7. Results will not be available for 48 hours.
8. Tim has to leave in 24 hours.
9. We go to the lab for more tests.
10. I called the lab in Arkansas at 6:42a.m. this morning.
11. One crucial test is done . . . they FAX results to doc.
12. I called a hospital in Las Vegas and they can
perform the other test AND HAVE THE RESULTS
IN 15 MINUTES.
13. Doc orders new test that can be performed
in 15 minutes.
14. Still no shower for me.
15. We hop in the car and madly drive to the hospital
in Las Vegas.
16. Go the admitting to have the test performed and
the doc forgot to sign the order.
17. Doc's FAX machine broken.
18. We call Sam and Grampa.
19. Sam and Grampa go to Doc's office and get the
new order with the signature.
20. Grampa and Sam go to UPS Store to FAX new
order to hospital.
21. Tim and I go to lab that has test results
FAXed from Arkansas.
22. Lady at the lab threw the test results away.
23. Lady reluctantly goes through the trash can and hands
Tim the results.
24. Tim and I go back to the hospital and pick up
FAX that Sam and Grampa FAXed.
25. Tim registers at the hospital.
26. Tim gets a call from Royal Caribbean Lines that
another test is missing.
27. Hospital will not do the test without a doc's order.
Doc lives 70 miles away.
28. God totally intervenes a miracle and test is peformed.
29. Angel from Heaven hands Tim the results of BOTH tests.
30. Tim and I hug and kiss, even though I have not showered for
TWO days . . .
31. Tim and I praise the Lord all the way home.
32. Tim packs!
33. I shower.
34. We are on our way to Tim's BON VOYAGE PARTY!!!!!

God.is.good!!!
All.the.time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment