Thursday, October 21, 2010

Pumpkin, Pumpkin.

Loving, loving the fall in fabulous
Reno, Nevada. Today I took
Gramps to an eye doctor
appointment in Carson City -
What a beauuuuutiful drive!!!

I am so looking forward to:
*All day Saturday in my
pajamas with my new MAC!!!
*Putting on a face mask and
slipping into the jetted
garden tub with tons of
bubbles.
*Date night with Sam on
Saturday . . . we are going
to see "Social Network".
*Praise and worship at
church on Friday evening.
*Finding a new pizza
joint for Friday night
pizza.
*Polishing my toe nails
with dark red polish.
*Eating red devil cinnamon
gummies while watching
the new episode of
"Amazing Wedding Cakes".
*Starting two new papers
for my classes!
*Putting finishing touches
on Halloween decorations.
*Baking Halloween sugar
cookies.
*Handing out Halloween
candy.
*Picking up the preview of
our new houseplans
next week.
*Locating subcontractors.
*Picking out the color
and exterior materials
for our new home.

Lucky, lucky girl!!


No comments:

Post a Comment