Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crash!!!

Just about the WORST thing that
can happen to a Doctoral student
happened to me today . . .
The ever dreaded blue screen of
death!!! I called THE expert, Sam to
come RUNNING in . . .
He of course hears this umpteen
times a day, so it is difficult for him to
respond with the fervor that I would
like . . .
By the time he arrived and I
was asking him a million questions
like "Is it broken?", "Can you
fix it?", "Will it come back on?"
"Have you ever seen anything
like this before?", he worked
on the computer for what seemed
forever while I was hiding in the
closet praying for progress . . .
It was not to be . . . my
computer is gone and I am
working on a little computer
that Sam was able to locate.
So . . . will it be a Mac Pro?



No comments:

Post a Comment