Sunday, August 9, 2009

New Zoot Suit

My Tim looks fabulous in his NEW SUIT!! We have had so
much fun since he came home from college a couple of
weeks ago.
Tim naturally holds a special place in my heart! As my
first born, he truly had so much to put up with as I
over mothered him (and still do). He has always stuck
by his guns . . . and has usually been right. He and I
always joke that "iron sharpens iron"!!! Tim has truly
grown into a wonderful young man and we are so very thankful
for him. I cannot imagine my life without Tim!!!
Ten things that have happened since Tim came home:
1. Tim and I have had "Mad Men" marathons. He has me hooked!!
We cannot wait until the season 3 premiere next Sunday.
2. Our pantry has taken on a whole new look.
3. The boys are happier than ever . . . big brother is tons of fun.
4. Sam is progressing on the saxophone with Tim's tremendous help.
5. The George Foreman grill has not had a chance to cool down.
6. The dogs have had fun swimming with Tim.
7. Sam and I feel like we are in a disco with the music and guitar practicing 24/7.
8. Tim and I had fun sharing a huge bowl of rice krispie treats right out
of the oven . . . it was one big blob!
9. Mike loves having Tim here. There is NEVER a dull moment.
10. Washing . . . washing . . . washing . . .
Tim, we are so glad that you are here!!! You are a wonderful son, grandson, and brother!
We do not know what we would do with you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment