Wednesday, August 26, 2009

FAB-U-LOUS Last Days of Summer . . .

Sam, Luke and I are going out with a blaze of glory saying
goodbye to summer!! We hit the streets for the BIG CITY today!!!
The boys appeased me and went to the Town Square Mall!!!
It was fun and fabulous just to walk around the outdoors!!!
Sam and Luke really were gracious and let me listen
to my very favorite WICKED CD all the way home!!!!
They are fab-u-lous!!!!
Our family LOVES the Red Rock Hotel!!!!!
We had sooo much fun eating in the food court and going to
two fun flicks!! We are movie hoppers!!! You have
to see two movies for the prices of one!!!!!
The boys were so worried about seeing "The Time Travelers Wife"!
We all LOVED it!!! I cried, of course, and the boys
actually thought that it was a pretty good movie!!!

Thanks family for a fun ending to summer!!!! Thank you for
being my family and allowing me the pleasure
of home schooling two of my most prized possessions!!!!

We are on the countdown as far as summer goes, but
we are gearing up for one FANTASTIC school year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment