Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big FAT Fun Project!!!

To get a spankin' clean garage . . .
You need some "willing" helpers!!!!
The boys "cowboyed" up and helped me clean out the
garage where I park my car!!!!

Actually , we were on a rampage to find a Spanish book
and in the process, I got a clean garage!!!!
BEFORE . . . trophies, boxes, messy videos . . . oh, my!!
After a million years of homeschooling we have collected a
plethora of books!!! We sorted, donated, and boxed up
most of them!!!!
You know what . . . big ugly projects can really be fun when
you have fun people to do them with!!!! Thank you
Tim, Sam, and Luke for your willingness to help me today!!!!
We called Zach and told him what he was missing . . . he was so disappointed!!!
A trip to Sonic makes it all worth it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment