Monday, May 11, 2009

Spoiled on Mother's Day!!

Wow!! Mother's Day is certainly a wonderful
day to celebrate with family!!

To start things off, my MOM and I had a wonderful
weekend staying at the RED ROCK HOTEL totally enjoying
a girl's weekend!!!!

Luke just could not wait for me to get home to see the big
SURPRISES!!!!

He was so right!!!! My first surprise was BEAUTIFUL
PINK ROSES!!!!!
Luke had our home all decorated for Mother's Day!!!
Mike and the boys had this lovely card waiting!!!
(Every word is totally true ;0) )

Grandy spoiled me with some awesome new duds for
our fun vacations coming up this summer!!!!!!!
TOPSY TURVY TOMATOES!!!!!!!!! My family is amazing!!!!
They know how much I have been wanting to plant some
TOPSY TURVY TOMATOES!!!!!!!

Red hots are my favorite snack!!!!!
Oink! Oink! These adorable ceramic bowls
are from Grandy!!! I cannot wait to make
some fun PARTY FOOD with these!!!
Being a MOM to four such wonderful sons is awesome!!
Sam was the first to call me at the Red Rock, followed by Tim and Zach!
Luke called a bazillion times waiting for me to get home!!!!
I am soooo blessed to have such wonderful sons!!!!!!!
I must admit, with four boys, THERE IS NEVER a dull moment!!!!!!

I am so grateful for a wonderful family!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment