Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day.

Happy, happy Mother's Day to THE bestest
Mom on the planet!  I am so very grateful
that my special Mom and I have always
shared a close relationship.  I am so very
grateful that she is mine, mine, mine.  It
has been so wonderful to live back in
our hometown to be able to be near her!
My mom is a great example of a 
wonderful Mom, grandmother, and 
daughter.  I am thankful that she loves
the Lord with all of her heart and shows
it in her daily living.  We are looking
forward to celebrating all things Mom 
as soon as she is feeling back to 
her normal self.  We have had a difficult
road with her health the past year.  We
are pray, pray, praying that we will be
able to get to the bottom of all of this
very soon.

Happy Mother's Day Mom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment