Monday, May 13, 2013

Baseball Tryouts.

I do so love it when I get to an event
and I lug my camera around for hours
in 104* heat and then go to take a picture
and I do not have a card in the camera.
Nice.  That was the scenario today.
However, I did capture a couple
of pics with my phone.  

Luke had baseball tryouts in the
miserable heat of the day!  He made
the team!!! Yeah!!!!!

Here are a couple of pics that I 
took with my phone!  I could not 
zoom in nor could I get very close . . . 

This was mostly my view of the
tryouts . . . Thank the good Lord that
Jeffy went with me to tryouts!!!  We
had fun talking and laughing while
the boys were working so hard out
there!!!

A big congrats to my Luke.  He will
play American Legion ball this summer
and try out for Desert Oasis High School
baseball when school starts in the fall.

High School . . . I think I blinked!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment