Saturday, March 19, 2011

Granite God, Construction Fence, Birthday Fun!

Wow! What a busy, busy, busy fun day!! To begin
with, Mike and I got up at the crack of dawn to
drive to Minden to meet the self proclaimed
Granite God. Yes, he is!! He is going to work
wonders in our new home and we are so excited!
Battling high winds and 28* windy weather, we
were all too excited to go over to our new
lot and put up the construction fence.
. . . construction begins Tuesday!!!
The house and garages are stacked out on
the lot also . . . ready for excavation!
We are so excited with the fact that God has
been so amazing and put this whole house
deal together. We are so excited to get the
ball rolling and call Mountain Spirit Trail home.
To complete the wonderful, wonderful day, we
had Day #2 of my 48th birthday celebration.
Just like Martha, I now have a
CUISINART FOOD PROCESSOR!!!
Luke cannot wait for the "Mile High
Apple Pie"!!!
And, I can hardly believe it, but I am also
the proud owner of a SMART PHONE!!!!!!!!!!

My family planned such a fun birthday
celebration all by themselves . . . complete with
the yummiest raspberry white chocolate
bundt cake.

I do not deserve the crowd. They are
pretty darn amazing!!!!

Birthdays. gotta.love.'em.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment