Monday, March 21, 2011

48 and Blogiversary!

Today celebrates two entire years
of blogging every single day!!
I am thankful for my family and
friends who are dedicated to
reading the blog about the happenings
and triumphs in my life. I realize
that I am incredibly blessed and
so very thankful to have such a
wonderful family and amazing friends.

48 is most definitely going to be
great . . . on the horizon:
*finishing last for PhD courses
*writing my comprehensive exams
*beginning my dissertation
*homeschooling
*scouts
*basketball team games
*golf team games
*Sam getting his driver's license
*Zach nearing college graduation
*Tim enjoying Europe
*Luke meeting goals in Scouts
*building our new home
*all of this and much more with
my favorite squeeze, Mike.

. . . I could go on and on!

most.definitely.blessed.
beyond.measure.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment