Thursday, February 9, 2012

Rays of Sunshine.

63* and be-a-u-tiful today!! I love, love, love
sunny and bright days such as this. While we
are still super duper busy working on the
project, we had a blast staining, painting,
while rocking and rolling with the music
blaring and the doors and windows open!
I so cannot believe what a HUGE help the
boys have been. Luke has transformed
most everything into a schoolroom and
has continued to do great in school. Sam,
my math whiz, works diligently with Luke
on the ever-challenging algebra problems.
Zach consults as necessary also. Some of
the problems take FOREVER and tons
and tons of scratch paper. I cannot
believe that this is our fourth child in
algebra!!! Mercy!!! Luke and I are
loving our study of the oceans and cannot
believe how amazing our God is in all
that He has created. We so love our
days that we spend together, no matter
the weather. Today just happened to be
a goodie . . .
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment