Thursday, November 17, 2011

Field Trip.

Carson City was our destination today . . .
Luke and I hit the streets in search of
stone for our new house!!!
Love, love, love this be-a-uuutiful
natural quartz . . . This is going to go
on the outside of our home on our
house and on our columns!!
I seriously WOULD NOT make it without
my partner!! Luke helps me do EVERYTHING!!!
I was thankful for his help today as we
were slepping it all over the stone yard
looking for just the perfect stone!!
Bingo!! We found the pieces for our
hearth!!!
Yes!! Today was a success and indeed
worth the cold windy trip to
Carson City!!

**Day 1 of radiation treatments for
my Mike today!! We are going to
the medical oncologist here in Reno
next week and the surgeon the
end of the month to determine
exactly when they will be taking
out 3/4 of his pancreas. We also
learned some interesting news today!
Mike has a RARE inherited condition:
Lynch Syndrome. It is a hereditary
syndrome that is linked to cancer!
He is positive and doing great!
His chemo treatments will begin
to increase slowly over the next
several weeks!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment