Saturday, June 12, 2010

Luke, My Late Night Pal.

Luke and I are night owls and LOVE to
stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning.
To us, there is nothing better than having
the time to ourselves to do whatever
we want without the hustle and bustle
of the day!
We love to watch cake challenges late
at night and bet on who is going
to win . . . Luke always picks
the winner!
One of our latest obsessions is watching
The Office. If you are ever in need of
a laugh . . . watch a couple of episodes.
Our all time favorite is Tom and Jerry!
We love to spend time watching these
classic cartoons . . . Classic! Really?
I am t.h.a.t. old?
Nothing, nothing is better late at
night than whipping up a batch
of chocolate chippers and
eating them fresh out of the oven.
Of course, for Luke and I, the dough
is THE BEST!

I am so glad that I have a late night
partner like Luke!! He, however,
sleeps until 1 or 2 in the afternoon . . .
I am up by 7 or 8!!


No comments:

Post a Comment