Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween.

Happy Halloween!!!
The boys, especially my Luke, are so excited about
Trick or Treating tonight.

Luke loves all of the holidays! He wants to put the
CHRISTmas tree up today.

Halloween is just about one of the most fun days of
the year!

*Everyone loves to get candy.
*It is fun to smell your Halloween candy. It smells
just like the Halloween candy you got trick or treating
when you where a little child.
*My boys like to come home and look at all of
their loot.
*It is fun to put all of the candy in rows, by
category.
*It is fun to trade your Halloween candy.
*Snickers is a favorite Halloween
candy in our home.
*We always remember the house that gave out
cough drops . . .
*I wish that my boys could get homemade treats
like we used to received when I was little.

It is going to be a looooooong day for my Luke.
He cannot wait to hit the Trick or Treating Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment